Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

Since we have no little children at the Nordstrom household, we thought it would be best to sleep in, getting ready for church, come home THEN open our Christmas presents. The boys were NOT happy  about this idea, but the women over-ruled. :)
We all got ready for 10am church and took Christmas pictures in front of the fireplace hearth.

Nordstrom Family

FINALLY around 11:45am we started opening presents.

 In the middle of opening presents, I received an unexpected call from my sister WHITNEY! She is serving a mission in New York City in the Bronx. I got to talk to her for a few minutes. It was soooo good to hear from her.
 A few fun things Tanner received.... 
A camo truck seat cover from Mrs. Clause (me)

A graduation gift from his parents...

A very exciting gift: a chain saw! 

Santa gave Dad a gift he is VERY excited about!

Look at that after-Christmas mess. It looks like a tornado came through here...
What a nice Christmas! We find ourselves extremely blessed. Although I miss being with my family for the holiday, I am so fortunate to have such wonderful in-laws. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Kenz you are so gorgeous. I am happy to have you as a sister-in-law. -Laura

Jennie Nelson said...

what a fun christmas!! i miss you! glad you guys are doing good":)