Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Fun

Tanner's Mom (Kim) came into town from California this weekend to spend time with all her kids! Her youngest, Heather, came down from Rexburg and Kristy from SLC. We had a back-to-back fun filled weekend!
Saturday afternoon was the BYU football game! We all had BYU shirts and little tattoo stickers as proud supporters of our team!
 Laura, Heather, me

Mom, Heather, Laura
Outside of the stadium, a large group of people (Tongan or Samonian) had a HUGE tailgating party and were roasting these poor pigs!  So much food! I did not expect to see that...



The whole clan at the game!

L-R, top to bottom: Matthew, Laura, Tanner, me, Kristy, Mom, Heather
 Sunday we attended Laura & Matthew's ward and Laura played a beautiful harp duet. She is extremely talented and brought a soft spirit to the room. Music has always been a way I use to express myself or my testimony and it's been fun to have a sister-in-law that shares my same passion.
After church, we met up at Matthew & Laura's for some good 'ol Halloween pumpkin carving before dinner. We were all hard at work on our creations!


Mom was hard at work on the meal :)





A weekend filled with family activities always helps remind me how grateful I am for family. I am grateful for my in-laws (we really missed Dad Nordstrom) and my own family in Boise. 
~Families Are Forever~

3 comments:

Laura said...

Kenz you got such great pictures! I hope you don't mind if I borrow a few for my blog. I didn't get many pictures with my camera. You are such a sweetheart. We need to start working on our Christmas musical number!

Floyd Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!!

Tyson and Courtney said...

I love all these pictures...especially the ones at the BYU game. I miss those days. :) Love you and can't wait to see you in a week and a half! Woo hoo!!!!