Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

Here are a few pictures taken a few weeks ago in front of our house.
of course I'm in the flower bed pulling weeds while I wait for Tanner to take the picture



It is a tradition for Tanner & his Dad to go to pie after the Priesthood session of General Conference. He asked an old mission companion, Vance and his family to join us for pie after the session. I can't really replace his Dad, but it was fun to keep up the "pie" tradition.


Vance and his oldest daughter Jerica. She is a doll!


Sent theses pics to Dad so he knew we kept up the tradition. No ordinary pie for me: Chocolate peanut butter silk pie!  YUM
 Tanner's sister Kristy came down from SLC for the weekend and stayed with Laura & Matthew and they all came over the Sunday sessions. 

I made my Conference weekend traditional homemade ooey gooey cinnamon rolls. They went fast!

6 comments:

Shaylen said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! :) It is the best hanging out with family during Conference.

Laura said...

Those cinnamon rolls were SO yummy. Thanks again for having us over Kenz! Love ya!

Jennie Nelson said...

those cinnamon rolls look YUMMY! send me the recipe please!!!

Floyd Family said...

What an amazing wife you are, Kenz...cinnamon rolls...barber...sunbeam teacher...hygenist in training! How proud we are of you and Tanner. Thanks so much for posting these great times in your life! Miss & love you beyond measure!

The Nordstrom Family said...

I bet it made your Mom proud to see you in your beautiful flower bed!

Robin said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I like when you post!