Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tanner Allen Nordstrom

I've decided to devote this post to the love of my life, my prince charming and knight and shining armor... Tanner. This picture below was taken in the summer as we were getting ready to go riding on our quad in the outskirts of Rexburg.



Tanner works as a Finance Director at Rexburg Motor Sports here in Rexburg. It is the largest powersports dealership in the Northwest and the largest snowmobiler dealership in the nation. We've met and made some wonderful friends while he worked there. There are some perks working at that type of dealership... he can take any motorcyle home that he wants to "try them out". This makes him happy since I don't want him to buy one. Below he's on 2007 Collectors Edition Honda 919. I think he would have bought this bike without telling me if it hadn't sold so fast.

Since winter has finally begun, RMS now has all their snowmobiles out. They have a HUGE showroom floor of them.







See all the crates in the back? Ya, this dealership has all the machines waiting to be put together and sold.











This is our reliable truck. We love our Ford!


No comments: